FISHERY LABOR RECRUITMENT & PLACEMENT SERVICE
Established on 2007, ALAM SEGORO JOYO provides recruitment services across a range of core sectors that include: fish worker,fishing vessel crews, fish farmer, fish filleting worker, fish packer etc.
PT ALAM SEGORO JOYO is a crew manning company for all type of vessel including fishing industries, located in Indonesia and specialize in recruitment of qualified fishing personnels from Indonesia for fishing companies in Europe and Asia. We have been supplying to Taiwanese ,Spanish ,Maltese , Norwegian , Russian , South Korean , Australian, USA and England ship owners and agents for the below vessel types:
– Fresh Tuna Longline
– Deep Freeze Tuna Longliner
– Swordfish Longline
– Mackarel Purseiner
– Tuna Purseiner
– Fish & Shrimp Trawler
– Squid Jigger & and many more.
Our management emphasize on quality service to all ship owners as we uses its own representatives located in key areas of the world to recruit and co-ordinate manning which is seen as an essential component in delivering a quality service to our customers.
With Head office in Jakarta and network of offices located at Bali, Surabaya, Bandung, Medan and Pekan Baru results in the PSM being ideally placed to service client needs anywhere from All Indonesia. The company had over 7,500 personnel deployed working around the world.
ALAM SEGORO JOYO offers a comprehensive range of recruitment services which can be fully integrated to suit clients requirements. This can range from placement of staff and manpower in our local operations to International placements.
By selecting PT ALAM SEGORO JOYO Inc as your manning agent, you can be confident that every seafarer that joins your ships is mentally and physically able to perform their duties to the highest of standards. That’s because, we employ a team of individuals to work with each seafarer to ensure that they have everything they need to arrive in a relaxed state including:-
- Checking that visas and other documentation are kept up to date
- Ensuring that marine qualifications are in line with the latest IMO regulations
- Organizing travel to and from the ship – ensuring sufficient time for rest periods/handover onboard as required
- Liaising with shipping agents to ensure a smooth handover
- Securing Flag state licences in a timely manner where required
- Applying for an OK to board if necessary
- Being on hand 24hrs to ensure that each seafarer has a point of contact in the event of a problem
What’s more, we achieve all of this whilst providing competitive airfares without compromising the travel experience to the seafarers. This is because we have built a long-standing relationship with the most influential marine travel department in the world.
To find our more about our range of crew management services please send message to : email@example.com